THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF THE DELAY, TRANSMISSION HITCHES AND THE COMING RUN OFF IN THE KENYAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
In a very very mighty conversation with The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 17th February 2013 which was 15 days to The Kenyan General election, The LORD revealed to me through a prophetic dream some of the very very critical events coming to Kenya as pertains to The General elections that was scheduled for 4th March 2013. This prophesy has started to manifest itself in entirety.
And so the fulfillment of this prophesy is taking shape and unfolding just as The LORD showed and revealed it on 17th February 2013. And I can say that about 90% of the prophesy has been fulfilled, the other 10% is not yet fulfilled but will be very shortly fulfilled as the news unfolds:
In that very mighty prophetic dream of The LORD which I titled as follows: “The LORD Shows Me About The Forthcoming General Elections In Kenya And Events To Follow” . And so when sharing this prophesy of The LORD back then on 17th February 2013, I stated the following: “The networks of mobile telephone transmitters had been jammed and so were not working as well. There was extensive tension in the land.”
I went further and stated as follows: “The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that a very tense and distressing time and possibly a judgment of The LORD is coming to Kenya after the General elections of 4th March 2013, culminating into media distress, mobile phone transmission distress and consequently some of the leaders coming out to assure the nation that all is “well”.”
I also went further and stated as follows: “Later on in the early morning I had a second dream, and in this second dream I found myself watching a Television screen. And as I watched the Television screen, I was made to understand that there was a delay in transmission of some very critical news about the General elections in Kenya.”
And so as at today 6th March 2013, the following part (90%) of the prophesy of The LORD has been fulfilled; the other 10% will inevitably be fulfilled shortly going by the news trickling in: And so The 90% fulfilled so far is as follows:
1-The Delay in transmission of Presidential election results .I was actually shown in the prophetic dream that there would be very substantial delay in the transmission of the Presidential election results. In the dream I was actually placed in a day (5th March 2013) after the elections and I was made to understand that there was a delay in the transmission of the Kenyan presidential election results. While sharing the prophetic dream of The LORD on 17th February 2013, I stated it as follows: “Later on in the early morning I had a second dream, and in this second dream I found myself watching a Television screen. And as I watched the Television screen, I was made to understand that there was a delay in transmission of some very critical news about the General elections in Kenya.”
And so this has come to pass since the Presidential election result transmission has delayed considerably. This delay has led to a surprising turn of events whereby the electoral commission of Kenya has had to change the methodology of relaying the Presidential result update from the electronic system to compilation of manual legal electoral forms from the 290 constituencies.
2- The jamming and transmission problem of mobile phones and other electronic transmitters. While sharing the prophetic dream of The LORD, I stated as follows: “The networks of mobile telephone transmitters had been jammed and so were not working as well.” This prophesy of the jamming and problem of transmission via mobile phone network has come to pass with mobile phones and network meant to have been used to transmit results from polling stations failing to substantially function. The electronic system meant to receive and tally the votes also experienced transmission problem since it developed technical hitches.
3-The leadership of the nation calling for calm and assuring the nation that all is well. The LORD made me understand what I summarized as follows when sharing the prophesy of The LORD back then on 17th February 2013: “The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that a very tense and distressing time and possibly a judgment of The LORD is coming to Kenya after the General elections of 4th March 2013, culminating into media distress, mobile phone transmission distress and consequently some of the leaders coming out to assure the nation that all is “well”.”
And so as a fulfillment of The word of The LORD, many leaders have indeed come out to tell the people of the nation of Kenya to stay calm since all is “well” e.g the Chairman of the electoral commission: Isaac Hassan, The Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka, and even UN secretary General ban Ki Moon and also Kenyan Police Inspector General: David Kimaiyo.
4-Extensive tension in the land. While sharing the prophetic dream of The LORD, I stated that there was a very tense and distressing moment coming to the land of Kenya due to the delay of transmission of Presidential results. This has come to pass just as The LORD revealed.
The 10% of The Prophesy That Has Not Yet Been Fulfilled as on 6th March 2013 but which will be fulfilled shortly based on the news trickling in are as follows:
(a)- A run off being declared. And so effectively meaning that the eventual winner being known in April 2013 when the runoff will be held. While sharing the prophesy of The LORD back then on 17th February 2013, I stated as follows: ‘“And I saw it written on the TV screen: “The Winner of The Elections Will be Known At A Date That is Longer Than Expected: April 2013!!!”. I wondered what that statement meant but it seems to suggest that there will not be a clear winner in the first round thus necessitating a Presidential run-off in April.’’’
This has not been fulfilled as at 6th March 2013 but will be fulfilled shortly.
(b)- The election result being too close to call. I was shown that the difference between the number 1 candidate and number 2 candidate will be very small.
And so as I stated while sharing the prophesy as follows: “The third message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that the Presidential elections in Kenya will be too close to call i.e. the votes difference between the winner and the second candidate will be very small: In the dream I was shown that it will be about 265,000 votes, I don’t know whether this was to emphasize how close it will be or whether what will come out after the actual vote will take the shape of a difference of 265,000 votes. And it seems this difference was in the first round.” And once more let me clarify that I don’t know whether this very close to call result will actually be 265,000 or whether this was to emphasize the closeness of number 1 and number 2. And so this part of the prophesy will also be fulfilled shortly based on the news trickling in.
This close to call result has not been fulfilled as at 6th March 2013 but will be fulfilled shortly.
The News Link Reportage As A Fulfilmement on The Revelation of The LORD Concerning The Kenyan General Elections Held on 4th March 2013 Is As Follows:
Headline: Yes, we have problems with vote tallying, says IEBC boss
Headline: Anxiety grips voters over poll results delay
3-The East African Standard Newspaper
Headline: Poor mobile network affects transmission of results
4 The Star Newspaper
Headline: Musyoka urges calm as tallying continues
5-The Daily Nation
Headline: IEBC owns up to hitch in results transmission
6- The East African Standard Newspaper
Headline: IEBC: Results transmission system up after hitch
7- The East African Standard Newspaper
Headline: IEBC Chair asks for calm and patience
8-The Star Newspaper
Headline: UN Secretary General appeals for calm
Headline: Kenyan police appeal for calm amid anxiety over poll results
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF KENYA!!!
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!
AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!
I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,
and today I have recognized my shortfall,
I repent and turn away from all sin.
Please cover me with your precious blood,
and establish your word in my life,
that I may be found in righteousness and holiness
and write my name in your book of life
and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!