Tuesday, March 5, 2013

RAPTURE, THE GREAT TRIBULATION & GOD THE...
Othusitse Mmusi 12:21am Feb 26
RAPTURE, THE GREAT TRIBULATION & GOD THE FATHER received at (0300HRS 26/02/2013)

Most of the times before I have a supernatural experience the Holy Spirit tells me ahead of time, it usually happens in prayer, then sometimes while I am doing my own personal things, the message usually comes by the word of wisdom(by inward intuition) or by tongues & interpretation or by prophecy. I was taken into a Vision, it first started with a question” are you rapturable?” , I understood it meant.’ Do you have the Full oil of the Holy Spirit?’, then rapture took place quickly, it is always fast, God comes & gets His few Ready saints, I was then taken into the earth during the tribulation to observe the great persecution, I saw the News reports about missing people from all parts of the earth, then I observed several thrones, I saw Satan sitting on one, then several beings also around him, this are those who will rule with him at the tribulation: He was the governor, the ultimate ruler of the earth during those days, nothing could go passed unnoticed, he seemed to enjoy the tribulation so much, what God emphasized here was the great persecution that shall break out for his tribulation saints!

I observed how the general public were so cruel & fierce, mobs of people, these will go around streets looking for people, particularly the Christians, I saw a Christian woman, a man punched her in the face, she fell down, I saw mobs of people beating her, with kicks, blows...it was very bad, other people, men were beaten with all kinds of rods & weapons, it didn’t matter to the offenders neither did they care, some they shot with guns, they killed them, some were brutally persecuted, dragging them out into the streets, there was a massive bloodshed all over, you could not hide anywhere from them, the mobs were many, you will be hunted like game, I saw the mobs coming with bodies of the Christians some of which they massacred mercilessly, some injured severely, lining them in the streets, there is absolutely NO mercy in the tribulation, Mercy Only comes from God in heaven, that persecution was huge, the torture was for women, children & men alike, they all received the same treatment, no one could stop it, the whole world was turned upside down, the people of the world hated the left behinds Christians, it’s like they believed the Christians were responsible for their problems, & the great tribulation, so many kinds of injustices, the worst kind of unimaginable torture, blood flowing everywhere, a violent persecution had broken out ,if they have to amputate your bodily parts or cut you in pieces, they will do that with perfect ease, whatever they can do, so that you wish you never existed, this people’s conscience are dead ,they are demonized, I saw many Islamic terrorists doing all kinds of terrorism, the world was never the same again, I am trying to the best of my ability to tell you, what God gave me to share with you, there are so many things that will happen in that period, to go through the great tribulation is to experience hell here on earth, while you are still alive, what happened during the dark ages ,the crusades or the Holocaust is nothing compared to this, I am talking about the Great tribulation here, a time that was never there & will never be afterwards ,the funny thing is that, when you are left behind, the situation is taken out totally of your hands, you cannot change or do anything about it, you cannot even make an appeal or take it to the police, you are not responsible of your family anymore, you don’t even have time to think about that ,there is no moment of peace or rest, just torment, severe suffering & anguish you never thought existed, I saw that the master mind behind all this, was Satan & his men seated on the thrones, he seemed to be overjoyed with every part of it!

Then all of a sudden, the scene changed, I was taken into the throne room of God, I saw the great throne, the one whose name is the Ancient Of Days was seated on it, His throne was very big & His Person seated on the throne, I was allowed to catch the glimpse of this, He was with the Messiah , the reason why I use this particular terms is because they were used in the vision I saw them merging into one person, Jesus has the ability to walk into father God, trinity has this ability they fuse & become one entity yet you can still notice another individual on other person, at other times Jesus comes out, that’s where Jesus came from, the bosom of the father, there is no other way to express it, as I looked upon him I could not see His Face, there was a Vision voice narrating some certain things to me: The 1st thing, that startled me, frightened me beyond measure is that, The Heavenly Father was so holy, it was like it was my 1st time to see Him, all this been fresh to me, He was so much holy I trembled with fear I tell you, that even when the vision ended I continued with it, I could feel all the awe, all holy reverence, it was so overwhelming, a few times I was allowed to see Him, with billows of Glory &various rainbow colors, dazzling majesty & power ,His Voice was very massive like thunder or mighty ocean waves roaring that can be heard several Billions of miles away in the Universe ,the time he told me what I am called for, the kind of ministry I am to carry ,that I am going to have many supernatural experiences(by the way he has been faithful about it, He has taken me into the Spirit realm ever since the year 2010 till today, hundreds of times ,almost every day is either I have a Spiritual vision or supernatural dream, some encounters might seem similar but no 2 encounters are the same ,that’s how supernatural God is) but never had I felt like this, I was very shaken, I could not resist the magnitude of His holiness, His total perfection!. There were creatures on either sides of the throne like angels with wings outreached, I knew they symbolized something, but I just could not get what was it, they are special kinds of angels that guard his throne, they defend his presence: only they can come closer & much nearer to Him, I can imagine the kind of holiness & purity one has to possess in order to come to that Throne, it almost seems impossible but with the Holy Spirit its attainable, the great persecution continued until He came then Judgment was committed unto his saints, as it was happening, the Vision faded away…then I came here to start documenting it!

Coordinating Scriptures:
M't:25:4: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Re:2:13: I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's throne is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Re:3:10: Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

M't:24:22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

M't:24:9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Isa:13:13: Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished, Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

Re:13:7: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Re:16:6: For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Da:7:21: I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Da:7:13: I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Joh:1:18: No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh:8:42: Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Re:4:6: And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment