Friday, December 14, 2012

Thursday, 13 December 2012

PROPHESY WHERE THE LORD HAS NOW SHOWED ME THAT THE MOMENT FOR THE MEGA HISTORICAL EARTHQUAKE TO HIT CALIFORNIA, USA IS HERE AND IT HAS ACTUALLY ARRIVED!!!


In the morning of 14th December 2012 at around 3:11am, I had a prophetic dream of The LORD. And The LORD took me and placed me in California, USA. In the dream I was actually staying in a house in California, USA. 
And while I was here staying in California, USA a very credible news which was the voice of The LORD reached us and the news was that: “The Mega Earthquake Historical Earthquake coming to California, USA will be accompanied by a very heavy storm!!!”
And that this mega earthquake was very very very imminent. In the dream The LORD made me understand that some very few people have a very credible idea of how close this event is but majority of the population do not have an idea that a very catastrophic event is about to hit California, USA in a very close enough time frame. The LORD actually made me understand that this Mega Historical Earthquake is actually here and that the moment for it to occur has arrived. I repeat, The LORD showed me that in a very very very close enough time frame, This Mega Historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA and that this moment and time has actually arrived and it is here, the moment when the Mega Historical Earthquake is to hit California, USA.

In the dream The LORD made me understand that people will be cut off from food supply for several days. And so The LORD was in essence stressing to me the need to stock up on food and other necessities since in the dream I was a resident in California, USA and I actually was a victim of the cut-off of the supply of food. The LORD made me to experience the situation when the food supply will be cut off from California, USA.
The LORD also made me understand that the rapture of the bride of Christ is at hand. And I got the impression that this mega earthquake to hit California, USA will occur before the rapture of the bride of Christ. Whether it will occur and then very very shortly after the rapture occurs, I don’t know and so nobody can afford to wait to see it before they prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride.
I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.
NOTE:

1-The LORD has warned and warned over and over again the people and the nations  of the earth specifically California, USA about this very very very imminent Mega Earthquake that is about to hit California, USA. This earthquake will have a global effect because it will be a trigger of very many events across the globe. And so it is due to the seriousness of the judgment of The LORD coming to California, USA is and that's why it has been given over and over again by The LORD.
And so this past night of 14th December 2012, The LORD has now shown me and made me hear that: This Mega Historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA and that this moment and time has actually arrived and it is here, the moment when the Mega Historical Earthquake is to hit California, USA.

Maybe this is the last warning that the LORD is now giving!!!
2-The LORD has now made me experience the effect of the cut-off of food supply in California, USA as a result of the Mega earthquake about to hit. I thus urge people to stock on food and other essential items. Food that can last them for months because when this mega earthquake hits, food supply will be cut-off.
3-Some people may say: “We have heard this so many times until we either don’t believe it or don’t care about it”

But once more I’m here to tell you that when Noah was telling people to get into the ark because floods were coming and so the need to get into the ark before it was too late, they laughed and did not take it seriously because to them that was not a possibility, furthermore they were not even seeing clouds. The people of California, USA and indeed the people of the earth; The LORD is now calling you to get into the ark (The LORD Jesus Christ) and prepare the way for the coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is because it is only them who are in The Ark (The LORD Jesus Christ) that will be saved from this coming mega Earthquake, because for them the book of Psalm 91 will be used to rescue, protect and shelter them.
May Those who have ears hear what The Spirit of The LORD is saying.
SHALOM!!! 


Mathew 24:6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA, USA!!!
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!
AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
 
 REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment