Monday, March 18, 2013

Thursday, 14 March 2013

PROPHESY OF A MEGA EARTHQUAKE THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT CALIFORNIA, USA AS THE FILTH OF HER SEXUAL SIN HAS NOW REACHED THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY


In the morning of 15th March 2013 at about 3am (East African Time), The LORD passed a very tremendous communication to me through a prophetic supernatural dream.
And in this prophetic dream of The LORD, I found myself in California, United States of America. And I was proclaiming a message on the streets and the estate-side of California, USA to the people sitting outside on terraces. And as I proclaimed the message, The power of God descended upon me and I spoke under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit as I proclaimed : “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

In the prophetic dream, I was made to understand that the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven. And that following this; a judgment has consequently been passed on California, USA. And so a mega historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA.

And in the prophetic dream, people were sitting on the terraces as they read newspapers. I actually had a chat with one of the newspaper vendors and even bought one of the newspapers that he was selling. As I made the proclamation of the message of The LORD, these people were not taking the message very seriously, infact they were mocking and scoffing at the message. As I proclaimed this prophesy on the streets of California, USA at the estate blocks, I actually ignored their mocking and scoffing and continued proclaiming the prophesy of The LORD.  And in the midst of their mockery and scoffing ,I went ahead and proclaimed: “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.
The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the earth is about to witness a mega historical earthquake that is about to hit California, USA.

The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven and as a result a Judgment has now been decreed by The LORD on California, USA. And that this judgment is that a Mega Historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA. And that when this judgment shall come to pass, it shall be known that The LORD; He has spoken.
SHALOM!!!
Mathew 24:6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
Luke 21:25-28There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Revelation 6:12-14 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,  and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.  The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”
Revelation 18:5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes”.
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA, USA!!!
THE SEXUAL SIN IN YOUR LAND HAS NOW REACHED THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN AND HE HAS NOW DECREED A JUDGMENT ON YOUR LAND!!!
PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus, 
I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 
and today I have recognized my shortfall,
I repent and turn away from all sin. 
Please cover me with your precious blood, 
and establish your word in my life, 
that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 
and write my name in your book of life 
and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 
Amen.    
Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 
Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment